Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Katy Trail Itinerary

 Listen, well read really, up family because here are my plans from Wed. Oct. 26th through Sun. Oct. 30th. I will be riding Amtrak from Kirkwood, MO to Sedalia, MO tomorrow leaving at 0944 and arriving in Sedalia at 1246. I will be spending the afternoon and night in Sedalia as it will be raining. I will be staying at the Hotel Bothwell. Thursday morning I will be riding out of Sedalia eastward on the Katy Trail 38 miles to Boonville. I will be staying in Boonville overnight at Hotel Frederick. Friday I will be riding 60 miles from Boonville to Tebbetts. There is no hotel in Tebbetts instead I'll be staying at the Turner Katy Trail Hostel. From Tebbetts its 53 miles on Saturday to Marthasville where I'll be camping overnight at the Community Club Park right off the trail. The final leg of the trail will be on Sunday 38 miles from Marthasville to St. Charles, MO. In St. Charles I've arranged a shuttle to take drive me back to where my car in Kirkwood. I'll have cell phone coverage for most of the trail I'm sure, but you can click on the links above to contact the hotels if you need me for any reason Wed or Thurs night.

No comments:

Post a Comment